Gazzang zTrustee™ (On Premises) System RequirementsRequirements for zTrustee Server
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster, 4 cores minimum, 64 bit
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: Minimum 20 GB, Moderate to High Performance Storage
- Supported Linux Distributions:
- Red Hat 6.2 - 6.4
- CentOS 6.2 - 6.4
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Will need to receive TCP traffic over ports 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTPS), and 22 (SSH).
- Optionally, if email is configured, we will also need outbound TCP traffic over port 25 (SMTP).
Certificates are optional, but are recommended for the zTrustee server traffic. If desired, the customer will need to generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) for the domain name of the machines that will have zTrustee installed on them. These CSR's will then need to be signed by a trusted Certificate Authority (CA). Once the certificate has been verified and signed by the CA, we will need three things:
- CA-Signed Certificate
- Private key used to generate the CSR
- Intermediate Certificate (should be provided by the CA)