Data Encryption and Key Management for the Rackspace Cloud
Ensure the security and confidentiality of the data resident in your Rackspace cloud. Whether you're running a big data project, developing a SaaS application, or leveraging Rackspace storage and Fanatical Support, we can help keep your data safe.
Gazzang provides high-performance transparent data encryption and software-based, policy-driven key management that ensures your sensitive data is secure and protected from unauthorized access and attack. Our key manager separates the keys from the encrypted data and enables the data owner to control the keys, not the cloud or systems administrator. This mindful approach to data security is the reason some of the most well-known brands in health care, financial services, retail and education rely on Gazzang every day.
- Purpose-built to run in public, private and hybrid cloud environments and have no hardware dependency whatsoever.
- Encryption delivers near zero performance impact, even in multi-thousand node big data clusters.
- Requires no modification to the applications, storage or the data itself.
Benefits for Rackspace customers
- Gazzang encryption and key management can help Rackspace customers protect personally identifiable information (PII) and achieve compliance with PCI-DSS, HIPAA-HITECH, SOX, FERPA and the European Data Protection Directive.
- Rackspace customers can mitigate the potential fallout if a data breach does occur. Under Safe Harbor laws, there are often no fines nor does a company need to notify customers if encrypted data is lost.
- Security solution establishes separation of duties for key access. That means Rackspace customers can experience Fanatical Support while ensuring Rackspace support cannot access their sensitive data.
Complete the form below to request a demonstration.